Want more votes? Sure you do!
Get more votes from your readers by displaying a Vote Badge in your posts and/or sidebar. Simply RIGHT-CLICK and SAVE an image and LINK directly to your interview.
The easiest way to get votes is to ask your readers to vote for you. Find out how much they truly like your blog.
Other Ideas for Getting More Votes
1. Post in Forums- Take advantage of forums you participate in and ask the members to vote for you. You can also put a link to your interview in your forum signature, or even use one of our Vote Badges. Read the forum rules carefully and make sure they allow this as we do not condone spam of any kind.
2. Email your friends- Who better to support you than your friends? Send out an email to everyone in your address book asking them for their support. It’s a fun way to get votes, promote your blog, and brag a bit. Don’t forget to put a link to your Blog Interview in the email. Don’t send email to people you don’t know (spam=bad).
3. Post comments on other blogs- You’ll notice if you read through our interviews that this is a common way for most bloggers to advertise their own blogs. Comment posting is a great way to give back to the blogging community and also attract readers to your own blog. Just make sure your comments are related to the subject matter or you’ll find them at the bottom of the trash bin.
4. Pledge to donate your winnings to a charity- So maybe YOU don’t care about making money from your blog but their are many organizations that would appreciate a gift. Let your readers know about your charity goal alongside your Vote Badge. Here is a list of ten reputable charities: Charities
5. Offer something to your readers- Let your readers know that if you win you’ll do something to enhance your blog. Maybe that means putting the money towards a digital camera or reviewing a costly item or a book? Be creative. I’m sure there’s something that your loyal readers could be bribed with
6. HAVE FUN!- As most bloggers would agree, if it’s not fun it’s not worth doing. Don’t stress out if you don’t win, there’s always next month! And don’t forget to vote for other blogs that you like!